A large Yorkshire made 100% wool tartan throw-in 4 different tartans.
1. Holyrood throw in the attractive navy with lighter blues, browns and yellows of the Holyrood tartan. Features 3 inch long tassles at each end.
'The Palace of Holyroodhouse is the Scottish equivalent of Buckingham Palace, the Queen's official residence in Scotland. The Holyrood area of Edinburgh also hosts the Scottish parliament. This modern tartan represents this beautiful area of the capital city of Scotland.
2. Stewart Camel throw in the famous light tan brown, black, white and red plaid of the Stewart Camel tartan. Features 3 inch long tassles at each end.
Clan Stewart dominated Scotland and then Great Britain as kings and queens for more than three and a half-centuries. It's no wonder that there are so many different Stewart tartans and Camel Stewart is a great example and looks stunning as a travel rug. The natural colouring will go with a variety of interior furnishings (or car boots!).
3. Thomson Grey throw in the stunning black and grey plaid with red check line of the Thomson Grey tartan. Features 3 inch long tassles at each end.
Sometimes called Grey Thomson or Thompson Grey, you don't have to be a member of Clan Thomson to own this gorgeous plaid rug in shades of grey.
4. Glencroft Green throw in an attractive green with maroon, fuschia, gold and teal check lines. Features 3 inch long tassles at each end.
We made the Glencroft green plaid travel rug to compliment our tartan travel rugs, purely because we love this country green colour - it's a colour and pattern we've used on our lambswool scarves and matched in our fair isle gloves and hats. Now it's available in a luxurious wool travel rug that looks great for a picnic, the back of a car or across a sofa.
5. Black Watch throw in the classic dark green and navy plaid of the Black Watch tartan. Features 3 inch long tassles at each end.
The tartan was created and is worn by the infantry battalion, the Black Watch, 3rd Battalion, Royal Regiment of Scotland.
This throw measures 55 x 70" minus tassles - about the size of a double bed. Perfect for use as a blanket, a throw on a chair, or as a travel rug in your car for those unplanned picnics and long journeys.
Like all our travel rugs, this has been woven in our local Yorkshire woollen mill from high quality wool, finished with a Glencroft label made from recycled fibres.